- Wilco-FFA Grants help fund larger chapter projects or endeavors.
- Grants are open to all current and active California, Oregon and Washington FFA Chapters.
- Apply up to two times per year
- If awarded, Chapter is eligible for one (1) grant per school year
- Awarded projects in the past have included chapter equipment and facility repair/investment like greenhouses and land labs, educational activities and service projects.
- Grants are not awarded to individual projects. They must benefit the entire Chapter.
Grant Request Criteria
- Awarded requests will range between $250 and $4,000.
- Only one grant application per chapter can be approved each school year.
- Chapters within 75 miles of a Wilco Store must purchase materials at Wilco.
- Chapters farther than 75 mile radius are highly encouraged to purchase at Wilco.
- Qualifying requests include Chapter equipment/facility repair and investment, and Other Chapter educational activities, projects, service events or requests.
- All Chapters are required to send photos and a recap of their project by the close of the school year that the grant was received to the FFA Contacts listed below. Chapters who do not, will not be considered for a future grant until a recap of prior project has been submitted. Recap of project/event completion should be sent to:
- If you would prefer to download the application documents:
Please be sure to include both completed documents when submitting your application.