After more than three-quarters of a century in service, Wilco has evolved into the Northwest’s largest and most sophisticated Ag Supply cooperative providing Agronomy, Petroleum, and Retail Store services to both our member and non-member communities.
As the Northwest’s #1 supply cooperative, Wilco serves the unique needs of over 500,000 customers with a member base of over 3,000 strong.
In 2008, combined sales of Wilco and Wilco-Winfield were a record $222 million. This tradition of success and stability is largely due to unwavering member loyalty and support, and a clear vision of the values and strategies that will continue to guide us for decades to come.
Wilco realizes that change is inevitable and healthy. That’s why we approach business from the framework of change management rather than reaction. While our goal remains the same- to consistently provide value to our members and customers we are positioned through leadership, integrity, and cooperation to enhance customer lifestyle and grower success.
We thank you for your loyalty and invite you to continue your relationship with us toward a bright future.
As a member-owned cooperative, we are committed to strengthening agriculture and rural lifestyles.
We are respected as a growing world-class company because of our satisfied members, engaged employees, and connection with the community.
Our Core Values:
- Integrity: We base our reputation on being an integrity-based organization through honest behaviors, interactions, and standing behind our word.
- Respect: We honor the human dignity of each person, communicating with courtesy and respect in both word and action with our internal and external customers.
- Excellence: We are committed to providing quality products and services, hiring quality employees and supporting them to be the best they can be. We constantly raise the bar through constructive self-evolution and self-improvement and embrace challenges and change, understanding opportunity lies within both.
- Accountability: We are accountable to customers, stakeholders, and fellow employees. We do what we say we will do. We measure with objectives and deadlines. Our employees are equipped to be successful.
- Community: We recognize our responsibility within the community to respect and serve; taking actions that promote the common good.
- Teamwork: We embrace participatory leadership, recognizing the synergy of people working together.
For more information about our core values, click here.