To our customers, farmer-owners and communities,
We wanted to provide an update on how our team is focusing on safety while staying open to provide the essentials you need for your home, pets and livestock.
Store Hours Update:
Effective Monday, March 23rd Wilco Stores will temporarily be closing at 6 pm daily.
- Monday through Saturday, Open 8 am to 6 pm
- Sunday, Open 9 am to 6 pm (staying the same)
- Shop Online at farmstore.com anytime and use ship-to-home or FREE drive-through store pickup.
Regarding safety and a focus on social distancing;
- We have increased cleaning frequencies, by both our cleaning services and throughout the day by your Wilco teams
- We have reduced and eliminated travel and most meetings have moved to video calls to avoid groups together in rooms
- We are split-shifting teams to add more separation between groups
- We have canceled events that are expected to draw crowds
- The leadership teams have daily calls to review changes and updates to the plan as things change
We are also focused on being a reliable source for the items you need. We are:
- Closely monitoring product supply and working with vendors to have the products you need available
- Offering online purchases on farmstore.com
- Drive-Through Pickup option, never leave your car
- Ship items directly to your home
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions
- Staffing for Wilco delivery as an option, call your local store for options
- Encouraging everyone to buy only what you need so our neighbors and communities have access to products as they need them
We at Wilco are here to stand with you through the current coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and help as we are able. The health and safety of our team members and our communities are a top priority and we will continue to take measures to ensure we have a safe environment in-store and online or delivery options to purchase the items you need without going into the store.
We appreciate all your help following CDC recommendations and being a positive impact towards getting our communities through this.
Stay safe and healthy.