Purina Animal Nutrition – Pig Clinic
Corvallis Wilco Farm Store
Emily Otto-Tice, PhD
Purina Animal Nutrition
Emily Otto-Tice recently received her Ph.D. from Purdue University. Before attending graduate school, Otto-Tice worked for the Indiana Soybean Alliance and Indiana Corn Marketing Council as a research manager, director of supply and infrastructure and director of grain marketing and international marketing. Emily and her family enjoy raising and exhibiting pigs at local and national livestock shows throughout the year.
- Getting started raising pigs
- Pig selection: What to think about.
- Keeping pig chores simple.
- Vaccinating and deworming your pigs.
- The right tools for the job
- Do you have the right pig feeder and waterer?
- Manure management.
- What other supplies do I need?
- Be picky about what your pigs eat
- What is the best kind of feed for my pig?
- What nutrients are most important to my pig?
- How do I know if my pig feed is working?
- Tips from a breeder and Q&A
- Learn from a breeder in your area!