Pressure Canner Gauge Testing – Battle Ground – June
Battle Ground Wilco Farm Store
Jam and Canning Season is upon us!
A pressure Canner is a very useful and important tool to help you create tasty jams. Making sure that your pressure canner is working properly is a precaution that everyone should take seriously. If the dial gauge on your pressure canner does not register correctly, you could not only jeopardize your food but your own safety. Join your Wilco Farm Store during their Pressure Canner Gauge Testing Event to have your gauge tested.
Know before you go:
- Gauge testing is $5.00 (Cash Only) per gauge
- Remove gauge prior to testing:
- All American Canners: The gauge must be removed from the lid.
- National Presto: Bring the lid with the gauge attached
- Know your canner model number: Canner model is located on the bottom of the canner or on the lid