NEW for 2021
Before the Annual Member Meeting and NEW this year, we will hold two Zoom virtual meetings to provide you an opportunity to understand the proposed bylaw changes and hear from nominees. Please plan to join us for ONE informational meeting on either February 9th or 11th as well as the 55th Annual Virtual Member Meeting on March 4th through Zoom.
- All meetings are virtual via Zoom.
- Please register here for ONE informational meeting as well as the 55th Annual Member Meeting
VIRTUAL INFORMATIONAL MEETINGS (attend ONE of these)
- February 9th, 2021 at 10 AM
- February 11th, 2021 at 1 PM
Informational Meetings Will Cover:
- Proposed by-law changes
- Candidate profiles for this year’s Wilco Director and Hazelnut Committee elections
55th ANNUAL VIRTUAL MEMBER MEETING
- March 4th, 2021 at 10 AM
Annual Meeting Will Cover:
- Wilco Farmers and HGO Financial and business reports
- Bylaw and Board Election results
Supporting The Future of Ag – Online FFA Auction
Join Wilco in support of FFA! The Annual Member Meeting FFA Auction will be held online this year where you’ll have the opportunity to bid on several different auction items. Funds raised will go directly to Oregon, Washington and California FFA Foundations to support FFA’s agricultural and leadership programs.
To learn more, preview the great selection of auction items starting Wednesday, February 24th, and create your account to participate in the online auction by clicking below.GET STARTED
- Auction Site opens to PREVIEW all baskets at 8:00 AM on Wednesday, Feb. 24, 2021
- Start Bidding! Auction Site OPENS for BIDDING at 8:00 AM on Monday, March 1st 2021.
- Online Auction will close for all bids at 9 PM on Thursday, March 4th 2021
Wilco has been serving farmers since 1967. Wilco has a strong commitment to its Core Values and local communities. We strive to be a progressive and innovative coop in the great Pacific Northwest. With Agronomy Centers, Farm Stores, and Bulk Petroleum, we are here to help with everyone’s agricultural needs.