FFA Grant Details
- Wilco-FFA Grants help fund larger chapter projects or endeavors.
- Grants are open to all California, Oregon and Washington FFA Chapters.
- Apply up to two times per year
- If awarded, Chapter is eligible for one (1) grant per school year
- Awarded projects in the past have included chapter equipment and facility repair/investment like greenhouses and land labs, educational activities and service projects.
- Grants are not awarded to individual projects. They must benefit the entire Chapter.
Previous Oregon Chapter Grant Projects
Crook County FFA in Prineville was able to rework a portion of the fencing at their Land Lab improving the barn runs. This allows members’ animals greater access to them for those housed at the lab.
The Lebanon FFA Chapter used their grant funds to purchase materials for their new chapter barn including stall mats, gates and more.
Heppner FFA was awarded a grant to begin the Backpack Project, a program developed by students for students in need ranging from elementary to high school. Funds helped provide 50 backpacks, storage space, and food so that backpacks could be checked out over the weekends ensuring those who are in need of food have access to well-nourished meals over the weekends.
Previous Washington Chapter Grant Projects
Grant funds purchased materials for the chapter rabbit project allowing them to increase the number of students showing rabbits.
Kennewick FFA awarded funds to purchase a new trailer to help with transporting animals to fair. This has allowed more students to participate in showing livestock as well as helping with chapter community service projects.
Chelan FFA Project
Wilco FFA Grant provided funds to help the Chelan chapter purchase a classroom set of blue FFA jackets for students to use throughout the year.